Thread: pee's in my bed
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 06:21 AM   #10
luvmyYorkieJack
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Crate training

I have tried to look for something more speific to crate training but going through 101 pages of threads just doesn't sound like fun. My 6 month old puppy just peed on our bed this morning. He has been sleeping with us for a week and that has never happened. Not only that but he peed on my dad's couch last evening. I have decided that after this accident, crate training is in order. Besides that he lost bed privilges because I want him to know that it isnt okay. How long does he need to be crated before you can really tust he will hold it? And he is less then semi trained to go outdoors. He just refuses to use pee pads. I don't like the idea of leaving him in the crate until it's time to go out and then if he goes you play with him and pay attention and then right back into he kennel he goes until next potty time. And we just simply don't have the room for an xpen. Does anyone have an suggestions? I'm just not sure what to do anymore..... I think I am going to Barnes and Noble to get books.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!