View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 07:48 PM   #51
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Geez, I had turned the computer off and was getting ready for a good long snooze when I realized that my post might have offended those in the medical field. Since I was having a major panic attack and a bit of a guilty conscious I powered the computer back up to apologize to any of you compassionate doctors, nurses, and others in the medical field that I might have offended with my post. I can assure you that ALL of what was done was within hospital policy and I understand that most of it was necessary. Probably the ONLY thing that I so disagree with was making such a big deal about my wedding band (Nurse Meanie WAS NOT NICE nor was she compassionate about my feelings). Here I was a patient scared to death about to have a surgery and she had to be on a power kick about one simple thing that would have meant so very much to me. She was a mean nasty person who was unwilling to work with an upset patient - I don't wish a nurse like that on any one.

With that said, I want to apologize if, in my attempt to make my surgery procedure a more "fun filled event" for the reader that I have offended ANYONE, please accept my apology. Gee - I can even blame it on the pain meds I am taking
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!