View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 04:53 PM   #15
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Default correct body

Thank you all for the great advice altho some of it has discouraged me just a little. it is so hard in the area I live in to even find a Yorkie that meets my requirements. In fact, this one is the only one i even inquired about that is even under seven pounds or the baby puppies parents all are six or seven or even higher. i don't want to go over five pounds. Also, most around here are CKC. My husband is a breeder and trainer of Field Champion Rabbit dogs (Beagles) and is a member of the Hall of Fame for that. he is admanant(sp) that it be AKC. Sorry, all you CKC guys. I don't really understand his reasoning nor do I question it with the thirty years plus experience he has in this field. But he admits he doesn't know Yorkies and has poured over this site for days with me. You guys are great. I think I will call tomorrow and see if he can email me some pictures of him. I am also going to call our vet about the ears. I certainly don't want to pass along something that might be heriditory.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!