View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 03:41 PM   #68
Reese1
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieShadow View Post
Hi I just wanted to update this thread, many of you have read it and know I had been helping a breeder rehome her females.
I went to take more pictures and meet more of her females yesterday. and just to see them all running aorund playing with each other made me feel so good. even the older ones was running and playing like pups. I really think that the breeder with getting older just knows its gotton to be just to much for her and thats why shes rehomed a lot of her babys now.
There was two Yorkies playing on the porch so cute they was all groomed and waiting on someone that was coming to pick them up.
and in the yard palying was Rosie and her daughter Annie. they too have found homes and are going together. I was so happy about that. you can tell they jsut love each other so very much. I loved how she has her yards fenced in yyet there was like three seperate yards. guess shes done that for her yard the yard for the male sand the yard for the females. man Id love to have that setup. lol it was so nice. well I know I posted a picture of Rosie and I have one of Annie too, so I thought id share. I was going to take Annie, DH said we could. but just knowing this other person wanted Rosie and Annie both I think that would be best.
so heres Annie.

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2788/annieho6.jpg

so thats I think 7 Yorkies that have been rehomed .
the older one is still waiting on her forever home.
I just loving seeing Camden's family! Annie is Camden's 1/2 sister. Rosie is the mother to both and I was thinking about it and I guess your Mickey is Camden's uncle, if I have that right! lol
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!