View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 03:06 PM   #1
chloeandj
Tinkerbell, My Little Flutterpup
Donating Member

Default A goofed order...25% off a lot of 5 items

This is an order that was placed mistakenly for smalls, after already making everything I got an email that a medium was actually needed. So out of kindness for my customer I am trying to sell these and get her the correct size.

I will give a 25% discount. I'm hoping to sell as one lot. If no one is interested I'll sell separately... For these 5 items the total would be 112.50 plus $6 priority shipping.

SO for anyone interested in an instant wardrobe for their little girl, this is perfect for you! THese are all a size small which is for about a 5-6 pounder. They fit a neck of 7-8 inches, chest 12-13 inches and the length is 11 inches, all neck and chest enclosures have 3 inches of wide velcro for adjustment room.

If you are interested, pm me or post to this thread. Thanks so much for looking!

Included in this lot is my very popular watermelon & ants dress, football dress, black and pink gingham butterflies dress, cherry cupcake dress and floral check ruffled harness vest. Here is the links to these items:

Ants & Watermelon Dress: Dresses - Classy Cotton - ANTWDR - The Chloe Bella Pet Boutique
Cherry Cupcake Dress: Dresses - Classy Cotton - CHCUP - The Chloe Bella Pet Boutique
Floral Checks Ruffled Harness Vest: Girl Harnesses - Vests - FLCHHV - The Chloe Bella Pet Boutique
Gingham Butterflies Dress: Dresses - Classy Cotton - GINGB - The Chloe Bella Pet Boutique
Football Dress: Sports Fans - FBF - The Chloe Bella Pet Boutique
chloeandj is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!