View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 12:24 PM   #3
AMMARI
Senior Yorkie Talker

I am very confused right now about this whole thing and I don't want to keep talking about the same thing, but I really don't know what to do. It has nothing to do with the price becuase that is already worked out with Care credit (thanks!) I have just been hearing different things here. Some people say better to do it sooner than later, and others say their dogs have LP and are doing fine without surgery. I would really like to stay away from surgery if at all possible. I jsut called the doctor and he said it was a grade 2+ which on here doesn't seem to be a need for surgery from what I have been reading it seems that surgery is receommended for dogs with a higher level of LP. Ithough level 2 was more like you have to keep an eye on it.
I't doesn't even look like he's limping anymore! unless he and I have both just gotten used to it. I have been ewalking him 2 miles every day andhe has gone from a 12.8 to 12.3 lbs. I would really like to try other things before surgery but it seems that doctors jsutthink surgery is better. I know you guys can't tell me what to do and I know a miracle isn't going to come along and magically fix his bones. Someone mentioned swimming. Anything else I should/can try??THanks
AMMARI is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!