View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 11:43 AM   #1
Klavusik
Yorkie Yakker

Wink !!!!!!Help....New Babies First time ever!!!!!

I can not expalin the feeling.... I myself am amost 19 weeks pregnant. About 3 months ago my husband and I tried to let my two little furry ones (Spookie the new mommy and Sparkie the new daddy) who are 3 and 2 try to concieve a baby. We had no idea that anything has successfully happened.
We noticed her becoming for what we thought a bit rebellious, she was going potty in the house, she was not eating as usual, she seemed to misbehave and seemed odd all together. Today, my husband took her to go potty and he noticed her feeling under the weather, but assumed that she may be a bit sad or not fond of the other dogs in the neighborhood.
We both left to go to work and I when I came home I noticed her run up to me as if she had done something unbelievable... I couldn't understand exactly what has made her run to me as if she ran 3 miles or was just playing catch...
I continued doing my things and playing with our Sparkie.
I called her to give her love and let her feel that we think of her... she came over to me panting and with a look of excitement and I picked her up and I felt her bottom wet... I thought, "Wow... something must be really wrong, she never potties!" I followed her to the bedroom and I noticed her heading over to my closet... She usually goes there anyway, so I didn't think anything of it. I must admit though, that instantly as I was looking for poopie or pee, a fleeting thought came over me, but all this in a matter of milli seconds, and I thought," what if she was pregnant."
As I bent down to check I heard these tiny little squeals and I saw 2 tiny angels!!!!!
I am beside myself!!!! I am pregnant!!! She was pregnant with me... ohhhh my God!!!!

Can anyone please give me some advice....
I have not interfered with her... I have given full independence, she seems great and she looks like a pro at this ( I hope I can be at least half as great as she is right now when my time comes!!!)
How long should I wait before feeding her again?
Should I start giving her any type of meal replacement?
How long will the babies breastfeed off of her?
Should I make them warm?
Please tell someone tell me what can I do:

animal36?????
Klavusik is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!