Thread: Double Whammy!
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 06:40 PM   #12
lksdolls
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartpuppiepets View Post
When i was told my best girl ever had to be spayed it was so "bitter sweet" ... in an emergency c-section with way too many babies : 6.... her uterus had "exploded" ... even the vet did not think she was going to make it... Sweet news: she did and all of her puppies.... she got spayed, we love her, i usually retire to a loving pet home, but this one is a fighter and we could not "retire" her to another home.... she is here with "other duties" now: she is the grandmother that lets everyone know she is the boss... she keeps them all on track and helps me out a lot... actually she helps even taking care of new litters, making sure all the puppies are safe in the box and things like that .... She sleeps in bed with us and we love her so much .... nope... she is not going no where.....
I know you will be feeling the same i am now: Glad he is well.... glad you kept some of his offspring so you can continue with his line !!!!
XOXOXOXO And good luck with your many babies.
The one thing that never crossed our minds was finding him a new home just because he is now retired. So glad to hear that someone else believes that retirement does not mean another home. We are sad to loose him as a stud but so happy he is doing well. He is a surviver. We almost lost him in February of 2006 when Reggie got into a fight with him when she had just gone out of heat, we were on our way home from FL with granddaughter taking care of the troop, and he was still after her. He had to be rushed to the emergency vet and we were on our way home from Florida.

Here are pictures of Gizmo's kids that stayed with us.
Roxie, Dinky, Little Regi, Star
Regi and Star are from our Reggie's last litter with Gizmo. She died 8 days after giving birth. I hand raised 5 baby girls and all survived.
Peanut and Blu on next post.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg roxie122506.jpg (33.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg dinky122506a.jpg (26.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg love122906g.jpg (55.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg star122906.jpg (61.7 KB, 5 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!