View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 02:44 PM   #3
cesar49
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lksdolls View Post
1. Your name -Linda Steele

2. Your city, state: Leetonia, OH 44431 (NE Ohio)

3. Your phone number: 330-502-5563

4. Your email address: GarlinYorkies@comcast.net

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: 2 females, 1 male

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): female (Lucy) born April 9, 2008
female (Twinkles) born April 27, 2008
male (Sparkie) born April 27, 2008

7. Age of Yorkie(s): Lucy is 16 weeks, Twinkles and Sparkie are 13 weeks old.

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: Lucy's Sire: 5 lb, Dam 5.5 lb but average weight of their pups is 3.5 to 5 lb. Twinkles and Sparkie's Sire: 4.8 lb and Dam: 7 lb.

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: At 12 weeks, Lucy weighed 2.3 pounds. At 16 weeks old, Lucy weighs 3.2 pounds. At 9 weeks, Twinkles was 1.8 pounds and Sparkie was 1.6 pounds. Twinles currently weighs 2.5 and Sparkie weighs 2.1 at 13 weeks.

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): AKC

11. Price: Lucy and Twinkles are $1200, Sparkie is $1000

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: NOW

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: Yes, weather permitting but I prefer them to be picked up or I can meet you at the Pittsburgh PA Airport.

14. Any additional information you want to add: This is the first time I've listed them for sale anywhere other than on my website, garlinyorkies.info. Due to many personal life distractions, I'm a little behind in showing pictures of them to YT members. Lucy is running outside with the rest of the dogs, Twinkles and Sparkie still have to be carried out but love being outside. They just don't do steps very well yet. Lucy's looks like she is going to stay very dark, including her head. Both Twinkles and Sparkie have signs of their heads turning already. They are socialized with the other dogs from an early age and all have personalities plus. I've placed several of my kids with YT members. PM me if you have more questions or call me at 330-502-5563.
hello neighbor.. my hubby works in leetonia
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!