View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 02:27 PM   #10
broodizt
YT 500 Club Member

Ann, you are a treasure!!!!

Yes, I'm the one (LOL) fighting with my two pound Yorkie about eating supplements with her food. Actually, the wonderful new Natural Foods Pet Store I went to has some vitamins that are actually chicken FLAVORED that she might actually eat, but I didn't open the bottle yet. I bought it just in case raw didn't work and I was desperate. The owner of the shop says that it is a flavored vitamin and that dogs like it. That was what I was looking for to begin with, something she would eat her home cooked food with. But since she is eating raw (YAY!) 2nd day, I'm not opening it and not home cooking. I use the NV and she seems to really like it. I hope it continues. She's been known to be very finicky, so I can never really relax and say, oh yeah, this is it, I'll be raw feeding from now on. I never really know when she is going to change her mind and say, "on no, this is not for me"-so she keeps me on my toes (LOL).

Anyway Ann, I can't thank you enough. Your support and encouragement and knowledge may have just changed our lives forever.. That's a BIG deal.

Much love, Shellie and Cassie
broodizt is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!