View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 12:04 PM   #8
broodizt
YT 500 Club Member

Hello all,

Thank You All!!!

I can't tell you how much I appreciate all your help.

Cassie is continuing to eat the raw chicken off my fingers. I do not feed at the same time as the family eats or she will want our food and hold out until she gets it. I put her in her bed when we eat and take her out again to feed her so she does not think there is any food coming her way from the table.

This is the 2nd day of raw, and her poos are tiny and hard. I did not do the 7-14 day gradual introduction. I mixed some with her regular food the 1st time, and she licked it off the food and left the hamburger. So I just went ahead and fed it to her. She did not go through the detox thing of diarrhea maybe because I was home feeding with no grains. Just meat and vegetables.

Anyway, she seems to be eating it so I am keeping my fingers crossed. I will try 1.5 medallians for her and see how she does and I will search out the treats you all recommend. I bought two trial size bags of chicken and lamb just to rotate at least a little. If she continues to like the raw I'll buy more varieties to rotate in larger sizes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Tonight she will get lamb. Love to you all, and thanks for everything-Shellie
broodizt is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!