View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 11:29 AM   #7
Sunnie
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

[quote=ash0248;2145748]I do the treat thing, I did the leash attached to my hip for about a month, he never once tried to mark while at my side. I never see him doing anything but I find little yellow spots everywhere. I really dont want him cut because I want to get a female and breed him. I know that it would be best for him health wise. Maybe I am being selfish. Now that he pees in the bellyband that is gross, I dont want him to jump in my lap with a wet band on. I try to keep one on at least while my husband is home but I have to change them none stop. I hate to keep him locked up because he is up so much of the time because I am gone.[/quote]
Well there is your answer. If you are gone, you are NOT there to train him to go outside. I won't go into the breeding issue.. but if you are not going to nueter him, and you are not there to monitor him, you are going to have to live with the marking.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!