View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 11:14 AM   #6
ash0248
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanders' mom View Post
Perhaps get him motivated with treats. Start him off, from square one, give him very little access to your home, I would keep him on a leash while inside, the leash attached to me, if he lifts, let out a loud AAhaah, or NOooo, take him immediately outside, tell him, pipi outside! when he goes, tell him goooodboyyy, scratch his chin, & give him a favorite small treat. Keep this up for a week or two and hopefully he will be back on track. Love & patience will help you get through it.
I do the treat thing, I did the leash attached to my hip for about a month, he never once tried to mark while at my side. I never see him doing anything but I find little yellow spots everywhere. I really dont want him cut because I want to get a female and breed him. I know that it would be best for him health wise. Maybe I am being selfish. Now that he pees in the bellyband that is gross, I dont want him to jump in my lap with a wet band on. I try to keep one on at least while my husband is home but I have to change them none stop. I hate to keep him locked up because he is up so much of the time because I am gone.

Join today and remove this ad!