View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 09:35 AM   #5
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Default Hello!

I have never posted to you before but wanted to toss this out to you.

I have Verizon and upgraded phones around Chirstmas for myself and kids. I can give you a review for the Voyager, EnV and also the EnV2 if it helps.

Here goes:

The Voyager uses a huge amount of battery. My daughter has one vand we just replaced the battery to try and give it a longer life. She would charge it overnight and she would be on 2 bars almost immediatley. The sales girl at the store said they just use a lot of battery power. If you use it for pictures or music, they suggest to download to a card since that is what uses all the power. She carrier her charger with her at all times. The touch screen is a little hard to use.

EnV- we have three nothing but problem with them. Mine has been replaced 2 times, my older son once and my middle son was given the new EnV2 over the weekend because his has been replaced 4 times. I don't believe they make this phone any longer.

The voyager and enV use the same charger and we have had multiple problems with the connection into the phone breaking. Very frustrating!

EnV2 seems like a nice phone but he has only had it for a few days. Has a different type of charger than the other two. I know you didn't ask about this phone but just thought I would throw it out there since it is one of their newest models.
Nice keyboard, easy to text with.

Glyde- the keys are small and hard to use. *just had that input from my daughter's friend who happens to be sleeping over and has one

Hope this was helpful.

Last edited by megansmomma; 07-29-2008 at 09:38 AM.
megansmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!