View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 05:17 AM   #1
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Love Please Remember My Sister

I wanted to request that you each keep my Sister "Bobbie" in your Thoughts as she has a long road ahead of her.

She is 42 yrs. old and we're 13 Months apart...She has Kyphosis and she having trouble with her back...To the point I could hear it in her voice...She had a MRI done last week due to her hip hurting her and not being able to go to the bathroom good...Now the pain has moved into the middle of her back and her hip is still bad, she is limping when she walks.

Our DR. called her on 7/21/08 and told her they found something hanging off her spine she had to have another MRI done with the dye on 7/23/08, so they could view it better.

She said that is what was causing her not to be able to potty right....She just goes a little and now her hands and feet are all swelled, they have her on Predisone (Spelling there) but it's not helping her any...

She is also borderline diabetic and on pills for it (1 twice a day). I thoughts she looked swelled last Wed when she came by after her 1st MRI...But I never said anything to her, as she has put on weight in the past 2 years and I didn't want her to feel bad. They also gave her some pain pills but she will not take them...

She's one of these that thinks she has to do it all...I told her to let her hubby and almost 13 yr old daughter wait on her hand and foot she said they won't...I said come here I'll do it for you, you can bring your Yorkies to my house too. We live about 1/2 hour away from each other. Her Hubby works right up the road from my house.

Bobbie got her results back from her 2nd MRI yesterday and it says she has either a Tumor or Cyst, it is 8 to 10 millimeters and it is located on her Spine at the T12-L1 (it is hanging off her spine, or at least that's what our Family Dr. said from her 1st MRI). They are sendting her to a Neurosurgeon as soon as possible...Here in my City I live in (She lives in the country)

She said they now have her on Water Pills but it's not helping her swelling any at all, she told me yesterday they have to do something with her not being able to pee or poo right as it is being retained in her body and causing her to swell badly. She also is loosing feeling in her legs she ask me to look that up also, and her pain is so bad at night she can't sleep and she is getting up and down all night feeling like she has to potty but only goes a little. And her bladder feels full all the time.

She is coming to my house today or tomorrow to read what I've found on the internet about Cysts and Tumors of the spine...She doesn't have internet at her house. She wants to get a general idea of what to expect.

Her Hubby and 12 yr old daughter act as tho it is nothing...I told her to tell them to put the shoes on the other feet and walk in her shows then see how they feel. I told her she can come stay with me if she needs to. It's sad that they treat her this way. My niece is her only child so she is spoiled, but Bobbie trys to make her mind. She just gives into her all the time.

Our Parents are older. Mom is 70 now and Dad is 78, and they live right up the road from my parents...Bobbie is my Moms baby, she always has been so I know this is hard for my Mother...Mom is in denial of it being what it is with Bobbies Test Results...She says there's nothing there. Mom is not one to deal with things such as this easy....When Dad was in the Hospital with his Open Heart Surgery Mom couldn't be there much, she just can't do it so for 6 weeks it was me and Bobbie there with him.

Please pray for her as we are very close to each other and she is very dear to me...And please pray for my Parents as this is hard on them also and ask God to help my Mother with more understanding of my Sisters Condition. Hugs, Lee
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!