View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 11:33 PM   #5
Poopy's Mommy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolalaReina View Post
When I first brought Lola home I let her play in the grass two days in a row. I noticed she was scratching and biting herself alot so I get the flea collar. But I stopped taking her to the grass. After a week I saw that she scratched even more with the flea collar. So then I bought the flea and tick shampoo from Hartz. I checked her all over and no bugs but she still scratching but not as much as before. I bought her the Dungeness conditioning spray for her coat. Now another week later she's been licking the hell out of her paws for the past two days. What of these three could be causing the itchies...Help please?!!!
Poopy had this issue once...turned out that he had baby ticks between his toes. It was so hard to see but i got so worried after he licked and licked that i put his paws under a bright light at looked. It was hard to see cuz they were like baby baby ticks...many of them..so i had to take him to the vet for a flea/tick bath. Try checking betweeen the paws under bright light. hope this helps.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!