View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 09:56 PM   #6
abbey lee
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joannabanana View Post
Hello! I'm Joanna! I live in KY with my hubby, twin daughters (5 1/2), and kitty Jasmine (6). I only registered last night, but I received such friendly welcoming messages in my inbox that I couldn't resist posting an intro :-) Hope this is the right place!

I don't have a Yorkie. Yet. But I do believe I will in the not-too-distant future. Really, I always thought myself more a cat person. But these past several months, I find myself really longing for the companionship I remember from my childhood Cocker Spaniel, who passed away a few years ago at the age of 11. At first, I was obsessively researching Maltese, but during this research I kept running across Yorkie information, and found myself drawn to them.

I'm still strictly in the "research and planning" phase of this endeavor, but I found myself here last night and spent hours looking around. You seem like such a friendly, knowledgeable group of people. I hope you all don't mind if I stick around and learn whatever I can. There is so much false information/scamming out there, and I actually feel like I can "trust" what I read here.

~Joanna
Welcome!!! You truly have found an awesome place for information. I wish I found this place before I got my yorkie!! Everyone here will give you the best info...the TRUTH...noone here will just tell you what you want to here but we will give you the best info to make the best decision.

So glad you are here!!!

We love and miss you MINNIE. Never far from our thoughts, Rest In Peace
abbey lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!