View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 07:48 PM   #1
joannabanana
Yorkie Talker

Default Hello! (Introduction...)

Hello! I'm Joanna! I live in KY with my hubby, twin daughters (5 1/2), and kitty Jasmine (6). I only registered last night, but I received such friendly welcoming messages in my inbox that I couldn't resist posting an intro :-) Hope this is the right place!

I don't have a Yorkie. Yet. But I do believe I will in the not-too-distant future. Really, I always thought myself more a cat person. But these past several months, I find myself really longing for the companionship I remember from my childhood Cocker Spaniel, who passed away a few years ago at the age of 11. At first, I was obsessively researching Maltese, but during this research I kept running across Yorkie information, and found myself drawn to them.

I'm still strictly in the "research and planning" phase of this endeavor, but I found myself here last night and spent hours looking around. You seem like such a friendly, knowledgeable group of people. I hope you all don't mind if I stick around and learn whatever I can. There is so much false information/scamming out there, and I actually feel like I can "trust" what I read here.

~Joanna
joannabanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!