View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 04:18 PM   #16
adorame
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayas Mommy View Post
..... you are being taken advantage of .....

I understand this is Family but YOU have a life too and if your Sister is not getting the point .... make her PAY for Childcare to see what you have done for her over the years .....
Yah I wonder how many other people would work 12 hours 5 day's a week for free And it is sad because it is one of my sisters doing this to me!Her kids do not lack attention from my sister and BIL, once they are home for the day they do things as afamily with them so I really do not feel like I would be wrong not to watch her any more. The original price was $10 a day 3 years ago, My husband even sugested $10 a week anything to help cover food coast, she will eat at least 2 to 3 meals at my house a day and I offer snacks too and drinks , like milk and Juice.

Over the weekend I took my Child care billing forms ( I was a county child care worker for my friend for a year so I used those extra forms I had to help me keep track of all the hours I babysit now) that I have been using to keep tract of my sisters work hours and I made copies. I Totaled up all hours I worked for each month so far and gave her a copy of it today when she picked up my niece. When she asked me what they were I told her it was MY working hours that I have kept her child so that she would go through it and get up to date, as I am sure it was an over sight that you forgot to pay me. We'll see how she handles it
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!