View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 07:49 AM   #1
ladyfaylyn
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Sad I got My little boy ---- But (very long)

Well We found a very cute and small but not to small 4 lbs boy !!
He is 14 wks old and We have named Him Bailee or {Bailey}
When We went to see Him the Breeder Brought Him outside and I thought it was because She had Her little grand kids over . She acted like She didnt want Us in Her home ? Well We check out His mommy and daddy and I didn't see any fleas on any of Them .I check out teeth and gums skin and coat.He is all up to date on His shots ( seen the vet papers on shots )I put Him down to watch Him play and because the Breeder lived so close to the E-way He was scarred of all the noise and Would just sit there and shake so I picked My little guy up and He kissed My whole face and I knew He was mine.We got are Bailee home and put Him down to check out Daisy and He was limping and would not put any weight on His right front foot.He was also crying when He would walk on it!So I called the breeder right away before She thought We hurt Him !!
She says Bailee was fine and She didnt see Him limping,She ask Her kids and Grand kids if anything happened to Bailee while She was at Work and of course no ! So She then tells Me ooohhh,By the way Bailee is on antibiotics for something in His stool but She forgot to tell Us !!!!!!!
She says She can't remember what it is but to go ahead and call Her vet in the morning and ask !
So I can't sleep of course worried over the poor baby and My Daisy too .I called the Vet She goes to and Mine the first thing in the morning and They both said Bailee has a Condias (Not sure of the spelling ) it is very contagious among Dogs !!! And the breeder knew this .Now She FORGOT to give Us any antibiotics to threat Him and the vet says it is very important to give Him this because He could get very sick and I spent are savings on buying a healthy pup.So know I have to wait 10 days to check and See if Daisy has caught it and if She will need to be threated and Bailee has to be rechecked to make sure it is gone (They check for it in the stool)Mean time to keep them apart !! To late for that,Daisy has been smelling His but for 24 hours now!! But I am now that I know !
I got hysterical and My vet said don't worry, how was You to know unless the breeder would have told You.
I called the breeder and ask How She could have done this to Bailee and Us letting Him go Home with Us with a hurt leg and sick and forgot to tell Us !!!!
I told Her She would pay for His x rays and vet bill or I wanted My money back.So she meet Me at the vet and the vet took xrays of His little legs and it is just bruished really bad and spranged So he must wear a cast for 7 days and then a re-check.The breeder was pissed because She had to pay 115 dollers for xrays,pain meds,cast.She says are You going to pay some.I say No of couse not.... She has never called to check on Him or anything and I believe Her kids or grand kids hurt Bailee and She knows it.I feel soo bad because I might have given something to Daisy and its all My fault.I should have checked it out first !! My Dh says it was meant to be because Bailee needed Us to save Him!He has never acted sick just the leg sprang bothers Him.But this condias is a perasite not a worm but something that attach's to the intestine's and cause's bad lose stools and vomiting.Bailee has never had loose stools or vomited but My vet says because He was on meds for 4 days already when We got Him that it was in His system long enough to stop the loose stools and vomiting but that We must watch Daisy really close because She only weights 3 lbs and if She gets loose stools and vomiting that it could be real bad for Her !!!
I am soo worryed Ladies!!!
What Have I done to My little Daisy,I feel soo guilty like I should have done more to make sure My baby didnt get sick from bringing in a strange pup .And poor Bailee,What kind of person could do this --- Is it all for money !!
Any commits or ideas on what I can do are GREATLY APPRECIATED !!
What would I do without You ladies
Here is a pic of Bailee and His poor leg
Thanks,Tami

P.s I called the breeder pretending to be a possiable buyer for Bailee's litter mates and She wanted Me to come out and look at the pups and still does not say they are sick ! And she knows it is CONTAGIOUS !!
Attached Thumbnails
I got My little boy ---- But  (very long)-s-spranged-leg.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!