View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 03:22 AM   #1
BaileyGates
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Cry I am so upset, i dont know what to do!!

I am sooo upset right now!! i am cryin as i type this i just feel soooo down!!

Lets go from the start....

About 2 or maybe even 3 months ago i was sat typing on yorkietalk (on my old nick) and i heard this ticking sound i turned around and Bailey is having a fit in Leahs bed (golden lab's bed) i pick him up and he is foaming from the mouth i was really upset didnt know what was happening and i burst out cryin and phoned the vet!! i took him straight there (its like 2mins from my house) and the vet just told me to keep an eye on him 2days later he had another i was more calm this time and took him to the vet again where they took blood samples and did liver tests on him they all came back fine which was good news. I take him to the vet after EVERY fit the same day to get checked out.

Then about 2weeks later he had another fit and the vet told again to keep an eye on him and then 2 weeks after that he had ANOTHER FIT!!!! i was so upset its horrible to see my little baby go through this, when he comes around he looks at me his ears back like he has done something wrong it kills me!!! It seemed to be every 2 weeks that he was having a fit and after every fit he was going to potty straight away (not during)

I then started work and he went about 1 month with out a fit and i was so happy i thought i would know if he had, had a fit as he wud have messed in the house but everytime i came home there was nothin, great i thought he has grown out of them. Then about a week ago he had ANOTHER fit i was so upset not only that but he never messed at all so now i am wondering if he has had any when i have been to work. Just now as i am on yorkietalk i head this banging from the kitchen and he is in his bed fitting again he seems to be thrashing around more than he did the first fit, it only lasts about 15- 20secs but when he came round and looked at me all confused his little ears back thinking that he did something wrong, i just burst out crying and i cant stop.

I phoned up my vet and have an appointment at 4:30 this afternoon and i am demanding he does something or puts him on tablets or anything i cant let my baby go through this again. Its horrible i cant stop crying i hate to see it and just when i thought he was ok and then it happened again infront of me. i just feel like if he had a fit when i was at work why didnt i know!!! i have let it go on for so long with out demanding the vet does more just letting him keep saying to me keep an eye on him! i feel a horrible mum!! i am demanding more is done 2day grrr i dunno what to do i just feel so helpless. is anyone else going through this?? I feel so alone about how i feel and that no one really knows how it feels when your baby is going through this, i am so scared he will die from one of the fits and i dont know what to do, its horrible!!

Last edited by BaileyGates; 07-28-2008 at 03:24 AM.
BaileyGates is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!