Thread: YT Toy Drive
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 08:22 PM   #9
Judy in Waco
Gizzy & Kandi spoil me
Donating Member

I do know that the OK Yorkie Rescue is currently in need of harnesses and leashes. I have some that Gizmo has outgrown or that I decided weren't long enough, etc... that I'm going to donate.

Also, Dogs for the Deaf is doing a blanket drive right now and asking for blankets.

In addition, I know that most shelters and rescues like to receive "crate blankets" and say that pups with pretty blankets in their areas have a much higher adoption rate. I don't know why this is true, but it is.

I also agree wi.th Kathy. When I buy a new toy for Gizmo, I usually pick up an extra one as part of my GE stash that I maintain throughout the year. I could easily donate a few of those new toys.

If and when someone comes up with a plan on donating, please send me a pm or something so I can participate. School's about to start back for me, so I won't be online as much. Thanks!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!