View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 07:59 PM   #1
Marla
Yorkie Yakker

Default Yorkie Meetup Denver, Aug 2

I'd like to invite Yorkie owners in the Denver Metro area to attend our Denver Yorkies meetup Aug 2. I organize the group and we are located at Welcome to Denver Yorkies. We are meeting at Earthdog Denver Home on Aug 2, from noon to 2 p.m. The cost is $5 per dog at the door.

Our charter at Denver Yorkies is playtime and socialization for Yorkies. Other small breed dogs are also welcome, though we don't have too many non-Yorkies. We were started in 2005 and have over 100 members. Typically our meetups have 20-35 dogs attending.

For this event you do not need to be a member. We would like to welcome prospective members to come and meet us and learn about our group.

This will be our first time at Earthdog. It is an daycare and kennel. Oh, did I mention it's a "pool party"? They have an outdoor pool for any Yorkie swimmers in the group. There's also a hill, tunnels and such for them to play on. We have the place exclusively at this time and no big dogs are allowed.

Please let me know if anyone would like to come! We look forward to meeting you.
Marla
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!