View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 06:52 AM   #1
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

What is a "correct" Yorkie body?

Good news!!!!!!!! I have an appointment next week to go look at a one year old male Yorkie. I have learned a lot on here and have a question for you seasoned owners. I keep hearing about 'correct" bodies. Does this mean a short body, short legs and a short nose? I want to make sure my Yorkie is "correct" because eventually, I will get a female and try to have me some furbabies. This dog is about two hours away from me and is AKC registered, he has never been advertised for sale on any of the yorkie sites. I believe the gntleman that is selling him has been forthright about him. he just sired a litter of puppies and reason for selling is that they are getting out of the business. He said his ears are not erect due to having ear mites as a young puppy and being treated for that for a long time. His body is black, his head is golden and his legs are just a little more tan than his head. His asking price is 600. How does all this sound to ya'all. Thanks. I am so excited. AND I still get a pup from my friend when her yorkie is bred. Don't I have a jewel of a husband!!!!!!!!!!!
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!