View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 02:43 PM   #2
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbey lee View Post
OK Abbey's having some issues, I just took her outside to potty and she kept getting in the poop position and nothing is coming out. She also started screaming and yelping when in this position. Yep, she's constipated.

So I just went to check her butt and at first I just thought a piece of poop had gotten stuck in her hair but no, there is actually a piece of poop stuck. It's like, half way in and half way out. It's really hurting her. I tried getting a napkin and pulling it out but it's really stuck. She seems like she is in a lot of pain.

She also just got spayed 2 days ago. Of course it's Sunday and nearly 6pm so the vet is closed. Should I rush her to an emergency vet or is this somehting I can cure at home. Please give advice ASAP!! Thanks in advance.
are you able to put her butt in warm water without getting her incision wet??? can you just hold her little bum in warm water? That shoudl help with the piece taht is stuck... as for the consttpation... pure pumpkin will help her with that... canned... NOT spiced.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!