Thread: It's a girl!
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2005, 09:21 PM   #1
Latuya
YT 3000 Club Member

Default It's a girl!

I am a auntie again! A niece! That makes 8 grandbabies for my mom. 7 girls and my 1 boy. She was born by c-sec yesterday. 7lbs7oz. 18" and all so cute! My sister is a bit sore but feeling good. She's a bit disapointed that she had to have a c-sec, but the little stinker just didn't want to turn or drop. Both my mom and myself have been there with her the whole time. I took pictures with both my cell and cam. I tried to send the pictures I took with my cell to my e-mail address but it didn't go though. It shows that I'm being charged for them. So before I throw the damn cell at the wall, I want to know what I'm doing wrong,,,,,, if anyone has a Motorola v220 cell phone and know's how to send pictures to an e-mail address,,,,, I would appreciate it and be totally grateful for the help. If not,,,,,, I will just wait till I develope the roll of film to share pictures. This proud auntie is going to bed because she is walking around like a zombie. I just had to share the happy news before heading in!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!