Thread: Surprise!
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 09:45 AM   #1
Graleyne
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Embarassed Surprise!

Meet Kanoni and Name Still to be Decided. Hubby bought them for me so I'd stop being so sad about Meisa. His intentions were good. He just didn't realize when I said I definitely wanted another "lovely bird" I mean maybe in a few months or even a year.

There are two of them because they were the only two left and he couldn't stand the thought of leaving one of them behind. I am proud of him for being so compassionate and thoughtful, but there is a LOT to think about in owning two lovies. It's OK though. We'll work it out.

Um, you may notice the little clippies on the front of the cage. Yeah. That's because if you ever want to do anything wild and crazy like...say...escape from prison, Kanoni is your bird! He just slides those things right up and hops on out.

They are still really scared and aren't too sure if they like me. That's OK too. They are still young (less than 6 months supposedly) so we have 15 - 20 years to decide we like each other.

They are creamino (I am fairly certain of it). They are the reason(s) I've been looking into and trying to understand the *ino mutations of lovebirds lately. I saw these two and thought they were really pretty. I was thinking I wanted my next lovie (that I was gonna get in about 6 mos to a year ) to maybe be a creamino. Now I have two.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MVC-148F.JPG (56.4 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg MVC-149F.JPG (67.0 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg MVC-150F.JPG (91.0 KB, 50 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!