View Single Post
Old 09-05-2005, 06:10 PM   #4
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkieville200
Thanks, Brooke. I've been trying to find out measurements, because I checked a few different brands, and they are each different.

Someone suggested the ones at Target. I checked them out today, and they are really big. They are size small, and claim to be for dogs up to 10#s. They are 2" long, by 1 & 1/2" wide, so a 4# dog would have to have some pretty big feet. Besides, the sole is some kind of foam, and I don't believe it would wear well on concrete.

It's just my thought, but, I think, the better they fit, the more comfortable they would be for the dog to wear.

Just to see my 4#er's reaction, I put them on her, and she was willing to walk in them, but oh, my, she had to really raise those little paws high in order to do so.

Sheila

My 2 lb yorkie can actually wear the ones from target. I think because of all that hair it fills up the boot a little. BUt then again, she doesnt even try to get them off. you can really adjust how tight and loose they are with the velcro strap at the top of the boots. I think all dog boots have that strap. Just thought that info would help when looking at sizes
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!