View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 02:39 PM   #13
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulababy View Post
I will give that search a try.. but I was wondering if there was something else wrong with him, as he is walking/running oddly (kind of bend to the right) and for the first few days he was rubbing up against the furniture in kind of a circle around the living room again and again.. they dr said to keep an eye out for this, but im hoping its just his way of trying to mark
Oh, gosh. Is he "head pressing" too? I hate to say it - but I think you need to do bile acids asap, I really do.

One thing I can suggest for food, and it's not the healthiest, but it's not the worst thing: you know those baby "hot dogs" in jars for toddlers? Get those. When Marcel was at his very worst w/ his 2 bouts of Giardia and then post-giardia disaster and NO appetite at times (and under 2 pounds) - those little hot dogs were the ONLY things that were appetizing, period. You could mix in some canned potato or brown rice, supplement some calcium and you'd be okay for awhile until you get him stabilized.

Crystal (EllieMay) may have some good ideas too for homecooking.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!