View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 12:35 PM   #13
Tnyorkiemom
Smokey's Mommy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki+2 View Post
Can any of you crafty YTers explain the difference to me? I kind of understand if I picture a crocheted blanket and a knitted sweater- is crochet in general a more open weave? I just bought some knit dish cloths from Etsy and it took days deliberating between knit and crochet. They are a bit smaller than I want and so I need to order some more. So this is what I get when I search "knit dishcloths" Etsy :: Search Results and this is what I get when I search "crochet dishcloths" Etsy :: Search Results. Would y'all think one would be better than the other. They are to wash dishes with. TIA!

BTW, anyone here make these?
sweetie go to walmart and get a spool of peaches and cream (what ever color you want) and a pair of size 8 or size 10 knitting needles....you tube had great how to videos....you will save tons of money......you can make at least 10-12 out of one big spool and it cost between 5-8 dollars...and you have made it yourself....a great first project.....and you can make them as big or small as you want...there are plenty of us online that knit we are more than glad to help....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!