View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 08:04 AM   #1
SaraAlexine00
Love my lil' Stinker <3

Default Mia is CRAZY About the RED BALL!!

This red ball belongs to the big dogs.... but Mia is OBSESSED WITH IT!! I think ever since we introduced her to the Kong, she thinks anything that has a hole it must have treats inside. The handle of the red ball was ripped of, so there's two holes she constantly digs at it... and gets pretty frustrated too! I have to actually take this ball away and hide it. She will spend hours digging at the hole and her whole face will end up wet from her slobber!!! She will run around the yard looking and sniffing for it for SOOO long once I hide it.

Don't mind our voices, I have the camera, my boyfriends mom is the gabber in the first video .
Mia171.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mia174.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I put the ball on the table, and before I knew it, Mia found her way up on top of the table!
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c8...Mia/Mia147.jpg

Oh, and this one is from Sunday. Its Mia and her boyfriend Derby (belongs to YT member Sloan). Mia is also OBSESSED with this little squeaker soccer ball... i don't know what it is??? Its getting kinda crazy! I didn't take it away last night, woke up this morning and it was laying right next to her in our bed. haha!

Mia175.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last edited by SaraAlexine00; 07-25-2008 at 08:06 AM.
SaraAlexine00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!