View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 11:53 AM   #1
jazzismomma
Yorkie Yakker

Default Jazzi Where are you?????

Just had to share this..... Last night I was frantic! Got ready for bed and started turning everything off, the husband got up out of his chair and headed to bed. As I headed down the hallway I called Jazzi and told her it was time for bed. Normaly she beats me to the bed. When I got there she was not there, I called her but no response....... I went back to the livingroom and called her again still nothing. I got the bag of treats out and rattled them a bit which usually brings her a running still nothing...... I went back to the bedroom and called her again went to each of the kids room and called her there, back to the livingroom still no response...... I began to freak out. I opened the front door to see if by some chance I had shut her between the door and screen but nothing....... Soooo I headed back to the bedroom where i began looking in the covers, under the bed, dresser, calling her with no response. I head back to the livingroom when for some reason I decided to pull the handle on my husbands recliner and pop it up and guess who comes out...... U got it Miss Jazzi , she came out from under there and was jumping around like OMG I thought you were never going to find me. She then went over to where I keep her treats and did the dance..... I gave her the treat and picked her up and told her she scared me to death. I couldnt believe she did not make one peep when I was calling her. She is always VERY vocal, I dont know what on earth she was doing under there...... other than trying to give me a heart attack!!!!!! My husband and I laughed about it afterwards but I didnt think it was funny at all when it was going on!!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!