View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 10:52 AM   #6
T Doll
Mocha's Mommy
Donating Member

Thanks so much for your thoughts! I would love to see pics of Isabel's puppy cut I've always told the groomer to not shave the bridge of his nose, as I was told that it'll never grow back the same way. It would stick up and won't lay flat when I'm putting his hair in a topknot. I really like the idea of having that area cleaner and easier to maintain, but I guess I'm just nervous about the fact that it's so permenant. I don't want to try it and end up not liking it, because it won't grow back the same way

I'm also nervous about this decision because it's his birthday next week and I don't want him to have a bad hair cut for his birthday party lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabelsMom View Post
Oh one more thing (sorry)...I know you said you don't want the schnauzer look, but one detail that groomers will do that is a technique where they razor down the nose. I wasn't sure I'd like this look since they do it also for schnauzers (sp?), but for Isabel it actually enhanced the look of her beard and just kept her overall eyes/nose area easier to maintain. Just my opinion...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!