View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 07:14 AM   #13
Nature
No Longer a Member

I was only here a day and had all of my stuff all set up - Poppy came in and put the hammer down - CHANGE YOUR NAME OR - You lose your truck until you do!

Whoa! For once - poppy stepped up to the plate. Bout time! If he dont start handling me - I just dont know... I have never been spanked - talked down to 'Bad girl'! - NOTHING! He just walks around with horse blinders on. God bless him.

Great Father - he just doesnt have it in him to discipline. Now - Im off to Uni soon and havent really ever been raised - just did what I wanted - when I wanted - within reason of course.

Im a good girl - really am and pride myself on making him proud in the community by being known as kind - loving - caring - helpful and compassionate. Especially with the elderly here - I LOVE elders!!! I spend a lot of time with old folks. My point is - Im a good girl - however - ask me to do the dishes and chances are if they get done - he will do them himself.

I ought not be that way! And at least I SEE and ADMIT the flaws I posses. Hes been good to me all of my life - no Mama. No need - pops has got it covered! I am making a change before I do leave for UNI and start showing him how much I appreciate him.

Going to clean the kitchen now - he will be so proud! And I wont feel as bad as I do now.

He provides a pure mansion and Im too sorry to even keep it picked up - wow. I need to get with it! Im ashamed. Never really talked or thought much about this. Now that I am - its got to change. I want him to know I appreciate all he is and all I have!
Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!