View Single Post
Old 09-05-2005, 09:04 AM   #1
michiko
The Yorkie Sitter
Donating Member

Default I guess he misses me... I hope

Well... I have posted my story about a dog sitting... but here I am again. I was dog sitting my friend's yorkie, Guinness for 10 days. The owner came back yesterday and came to get him. The owner was surprised because he didn't bark when she came. But Guinness was happy to see her.

So I got a call from my friend, the owner of Guinness. We are going out for dinner. Then I asked her how Guinness is doing as I have missed him all night. She tells me that he is acting weird, and very quiet. Then she asked me what I have done to him. (She was not really angry.) I told her that I didn't do anything bad. Guinness has an anxiety issue, and I am not sure if he is afraid that he would be left to someone else again. Or He just misses me.. I had a really great time with him. I couldn't really let him bark in my apartment, so I lifted him up before I went out for a walk with him. I never scolded him when he was at my place. So I hope he is okay. I hope he just misses me.... The owner seems to be really concerned.. I want to watch him again, so I hope... I didn't do anything bad.. I doubt I did.. I just cared for him so much...
michiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!