View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 05:27 AM   #1
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Love For Those Of U Who Need Help...

Ladies if you are needing help learning how to do your Yorkies Paw Pads or Filing their nails...I've posted a video showing me trimming Weezies pads and nails...The key to it is getting your Yorkie use to laying on their back in your lap and giving them treats and breaks in between it all...And lots of talking...I talk to each one as I do them and yep sometimes sing to them lol.

1. I do front 2 paws 1st, timming in between the pads, then cutting nails and then filing nails, treat and then break (Run around our Yorkie Room to play with our other Yorkies or to potty, get a drink)

2. Back 2 paws, timming in between the pads, then cutting nails and then filing nails, then treat and then break (Run around our Yorkie Room to play with our other Yorkies or to potty, get a drink)...

3. Belly/privates....then treat and then break (Run around our Yorkie Room to play with our other Yorkies or to potty, get a drink)...

4. Stand them up and trim bottoms under tails...then treat and then break (Run around our Yorkie Room to play with our other Yorkies or to potty, get a drink)...

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/my-...ml#post2133978

By the time I get each set done they are ready for a break and so am I lol...Hope this may help you. Hugs to all, Lee
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!