View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 08:45 PM   #12
Mybabe4me
YT 500 Club Member

Holly has tried to post two to three times but the post has not come through so I am posting it for her this is from Holly my friend that has the little foster..

Hi all! This is Holly, the friend that MyBabe4me is trying to help. Today the Suncoast Animal League suffered a terrible blow. Due to a ancient 1977 law on Pinellas County books, they said the rescue organization had no right to enter and rescue the 121 dogs inside. The ruling also stated that Ms Hughes was to receive 60 of the healthest dogs back in 10 days. We, the foster families are to say the least devastated. No words can explain how we feel right now. We are determined to fight this with everything we have. Right now there is no where on the Suncoast Animal League site to sign a petition. We have 10 days and the clock is ticking. If you can go to the website ( I will post the link) you can email your opinion to them. We are not asking for donations. We need you voice your opinion and objection to this terrible miscarriage of justice. We have a very powerful tool at our fingers tips and the foster families would be so grateful for your time and posting. On the site there is a place to contact them. There is also under information for this recuse a link to the State Attorney's Office. We are wondering why charges against this woman has not been filed. We need your voice as well as your prayers. Thank you from the bottom of our breaking hearts. The link is:

Suncoast Animal League - Adopt a Pet in Pinellas County, Florida
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!