Tink's Mom
With Indy In My Heart
Donating Member

Secret One guess what Tink is doing!

Is it...? No.

Is it...? No.

OK, that's two guesses. Enough teasing!

Yeah, you already knew it - SHE'S WALKING
Here's a picture of her in a couple of months. I love that icon - it looks just like her.

I'm so happy, I want to hug all of you
and thank you for your continued prayers, thoughts, cards, phone calls, and support during the last few months. There was a time I thought she wouldn't make it but you would never know she was nearly a vegatable to look at her now. She's so alert and full of vinegar! See her thread in the Emergency forum at Tink is really sick again.

I got to see her walk tonight after work. Barb called me about 6:30 to tell me she thought Tink was about to walk really soon. So I left the office and went over there. When I walked in the patio door Tink was walking through the den all by herself! She was wobbling all over the place and her back legs kept acting like they were going to give out but they didn't. When she got tired, she just sat or layed down for a bit. Barb said she had just started walking a few minutes before I got there. So, we kept her going with treats and her kong.

It was so wonderful to see her up and moving under her own power.
It won't be long now and she'll be home for good!

Thank you Lord for answering my prayers and the prayers of many others here on YT. I am so thankful and You are sooooo good!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!