View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 07:56 PM   #11
HVill20134
Yorkie Yakker

Default Petition request for Tarpon Springs Puppy Mill

Hi, it's me Holly. I am the friend MyBabe4me is trying to help. All of the foster families are heartbroken at the ruling the judge handed down today. But we will fight this with everything we got. Right now there is no way to sign a petition on the rescue organization site. I have emailed them to see if we can set one up. But we have ten days to fight this and time is ticking away as we speak. If you would please, go to the website (I will post the link) and contact them with an email. There is a space for comments. Please express your opinions on this crisis and urge the officials to do the right thing. One is to insure that criminal charges are filed and this woman not be allowed to have another animal of any kind for the rest of life. That even though today's ruling did follow the law, that it is unjust to use it in this case and any future rescues when animal lives are at stake. I thank you from the bottom of this breaking heart for your prayers and efforts to help us. We have an incredible tool in the internet, let us take the time and use it. There is also a link on the rescue site to the State Attorney's Office. Ask them why charges have not be file. This is a matter of life or death.

Suncoast Animal League - Adopt a Pet in Pinellas County, Florida
HVill20134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!