View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 07:30 PM   #6
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mybabe4me View Post
Don't know if this is allowed but I have a friend that has been fostering a yorkie from a mill rescue and she needs our help.. The courts decided today that the owner will get half of the pups back that is 60 pups is this crazy or what.. I am posting the news from todays court hearings what can we do to help???? We need to help these pups they can not go back to this lady..
Please help spread the word..I have posted this in the rescue forum but thought more would see it here.. We really need to get this mill shut down for good and I know how Yorkie pawrents to move heaven and earth for these babies.
I have been to this lady's website where she sells her pups(Yorkies,Maltese and Poms) all the bodies have been altered you can tell they were photoshopped.. I do have the website but I did not think it to be good to post it here but if you pm me I will give you the website. I do not want to post the pics of the all the pups that were seize in April becuase of the graphic nature. Lets just say that two of the 120 pups died and many were sick, ulcerated bottoms, feet etc.. I think you get the picture.
Cross post where you need to thank you all.
Pinellas woman to get half of 120 seized dogs back - Bay News 9

This saddens me. These people should have no rights at all. I'm glad I am not in your friend's position. I know it's under handed but I'd tell them that the pup/s died. Too bad she can't find a vet with a big heart who would write up phony death certificates stating the litter had parvo and it was untreatable and that they all passed away. Sometimes you have to fight dirty in a world like ours. Elaine.
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!