View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 06:08 PM   #5
EbonysMom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Star Teddy

So sorry to hear about teddy, but it sounds like he is going to be just fine. I think keeping him confined in smaller area would be good for a few days to give his little leg time to heal. I know it makes you feel horrible when they are hurt, just the other day I had a real scare with my little Dixie who is almost 14 weeks old. I stayed up with her all nite practically just watching her sleep. In the morning she was absolutly fine. My daughters who are twins have a yorkie from a different litter than my Dixie, he is just 12 weeks old and is named Teddy also. They are both so cute together. I had Dixie ordered from a breeder who I got my bichon sisters from 7 yrs ago and went to NC to pick her up. After we got there my daughters asked him if he had any other yorkie puppies for sale that were not spoken for and he had this one and I am so glad they purchased him.. Being just two weeks younger and from a different liter than Dixie he is smaller and last friday nite when we took them to the vet I was amazed that she now wieghs 3pds. 12 oz. and he wieghed 3pds. 7 ozs. I see you are from Ashburn, that is not far away from me. We are just outside of Manassas. Do you know any local yorkie organizations around that maybe have a yorkie play group or something? These two are little but it would be nice to get them around other yorkies sometimes. Good Luck with your Teddy. I just purchased stairs to put next to my bed.. I ordered them from Pet Solutions.com for like 35 dollars. They hold like 120 pds and fold for storage. I am scared that when Teddy and Dixie are running all over the top of my king sized bed that they will also fall off. They know how to go up and down stairs now so I hope they will learn to go up and down these as well. Keep me informed as to how your little one does!
EbonysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!