View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 01:12 PM   #7
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMMARI View Post
A few weeks ago for his annual the vet said 2 lbs would be ideal, now I guess I was so flustered that I didn't even bother to ask. He's 12.8 lbs now, but the hting is he's not fat. I can't even imagine him weighing 9. but i'm gonna try. I bought Nutro Natural Choice Lite buscuits. That's what the lady at PetSmart recomended and bought the 25% reduced fat food of the one I usually get him. I spent like 2 hours at the store comparing labels on everyhting . And i'm going to do the veggies. The biggest problem with this now is getting my HUSBAND to do this. HE's THE ONE who's been giving him treats like crazy especially when I'm not around cause when I'm home I tell him not to and i'm convinced that's why he's put on so much weight. I've been just giving him a small paper cup full, and when I actually measured it today it's actually MUCH LESS than what I'm supposed to give him.

Anyway, enoiugh rambling..... I'm sure he will be fine and I have an appointemtn with the surgeon for a consultation on Wed. the 30th. So I'll let you guys know what he says.
tell your husband the cost of the surgery can be upwards of 2000 a knee. That should get him to stop

what brand of food are you feeing?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!