View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 11:45 AM   #1
MyPeanutAbbyGra
I love my baby girls!
Donating Member

Default Chewies turn Abby into a greedy meanie!

Abby is my sweet little 6 month old baby girl. She's the sweetest most laid back little thing ever, but give her a chewy and watch out! When I buy chewies (chewies being flossies, denta bones, etc..) I always buy two, one for Abby and one for Daisy and Abby wants them both!

She will take hers to her pillow and then run to Daisy and take hers! And Daisy lets her

I bought them the dental duos today, one pink one and one yellow one. I gave Daisy the yellow one and Abby the pink one and as usual, Abby has them both on her pillow. Little stinker. She will even growl at Daisy if Daisy tries to take it back. Abby weighs about 3.5 lbs and Daisy weighs 9lbs! Not a smart move on Abby's part if you ask me

I just don't know what it is about the chewies that turns her into a greedy little meanie!

I guess I'll take one of the chewies and Daisy into my bedroom afterwhile, so Daisy can enjoy it without Abby stealing it from her.

Anyone else's normally passive baby turned into a meanie when they get a chewie?
MyPeanutAbbyGra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!