View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 04:19 AM   #1
TeresaM
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Prayer and good thoughts needed

Gracie Ruth is on her way to the vets to be spayed. I trust my vet implicitly, I know Dr Daryl and his staff will give her the best care. But I lost my Annie in March to a sudden illness and God brought me Gracie so quickly to help heal my heart. I've only had Gracie for about 4 months and I just can't bare the thought of loosing her. To make matters worse, they will be keeping her overnight. I didn't sleep much last night, I kept waking up and reach over to feel her. I will probably sleep less tonight. Poor Boo will have to pull double duty tonight.

So I realize in the grand scheme of things, this isn't all that bad, but if anyone can spare an extra prayer or thought for everything to go smoothly, Gracie and I would greatly appreciate it.

1 & 2) Her 6 month birthday picture
3 & 4) Her mostest favorite toy, Ducky
Attached Thumbnails
Prayer and good thoughts needed-g-4-07-18-rszd.jpg   Prayer and good thoughts needed-g-3-07-18-rszd.jpg   Prayer and good thoughts needed-g-3-07-21-rszd.jpg   Prayer and good thoughts needed-g-8-07-21-rszd.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!