View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 05:11 PM   #15
TyraandMrJ
YT Addict

Default I'm here and heading back.

Picking up somethings for the kids, they're staying at my Pastor's house.

Okay long story short,my husband has a rare for his age 37,eye disorder hat causes your cornea to warp like a bull frog and detach from the back causing the eye to thin to dangrous levels. Last Tuesday we went to Bethesda Maryland to the big Va hostipal there to have another transplant as the one they did two years ago suddenly failed. {eye went snow white and started to visabley flake around the stitches} So we okay well he had the transplant, well this transplant has failed. Horribly, he's got a infection in the eye and the surrounding muscles, and at this point is no longer a possible for a transplant.

He's currently at Beckly to be flown out in the morning to Bethesda for surgery to remove the remaining pieces and to see if evenuatlly they feel comfortable enough to give him a "fake eye?" I'm very confused at this point. So my Pastor is going to keep my kids while I'm going with him. He's got this diease in both his eyes. We knew he was going to go blind at so point just not this soon. Well okay he's not blind but having troubles.

Please pray for him,he's a strong sweet man who does a ton for his family and there's days I wonder how the hell I got so lucky.

tyty
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!