View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 03:39 PM   #15
Yorkiefan49
Senior Yorkie Talker

I am so sorry when I hear stories like this and I cant imagine your dilemma! I agree with everyone's sentiments on here! I would love to see that baby relocated but just thought I would give a little imput to beware of!! My gut tells me that if these people are inhumane and unloving enough to do that to their dogs, they they might be as cold and evil if you approach them. Then if you had to involve Humane Society, they would know it was you and I would fear for your safety. So please remember to protect yourself. And I would have a conscience about stealing the dog in the middle of the night but that was the first thing that jumped in my head too!!! I would rather deal with the good Karma for rescuing the baby than bad Karma for breaking the law!! But I probably couldnt follow thru with taking it. So I truly feel for you and your worries.....and to answer your initial question, Im sure you have a definite answer to your question.....AND HEAVENS NO!!! yOU ARE IN KNOW WAY OVERREACTING!! You have a wonderful heart and I hope you will keep us posted on what comes of your situation. My heart and prayers go out to you and that poor baby.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!