View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 11:56 AM   #1
DENISE517
No Longer a Member

Default OK....I must brag on Bella

Here are a few pics taken from my cell phone here at work today. They are not very clear, but you get the point. Bella and Lexi are like two peas in a pod. Bella is extremely well behaved and a true gift from God. Lexi was pushing her shopping cart around work today and Bella kept standing on her back legs as if to say I want a ride. So I put a blanket in there and a toy and stood right by the cart while Lexi pushed her around slowly. I thought for sure she would try to jump or not sit still or something, but nope, she was in it for the ride. It was the cutest thing and Lexi was all smiles. Lexi said I'll do this again tomorrow. I think she likes it. She sat there just as still as can be. (I was walking around just waiting with my arms out to stop her, but never had to)

Ok....more bragging. Bella is truely the best little puppy. She is so well behaved. If she has something she's not to have, I just say drop it and she does. If I tell to to stay, she doesnt move, she is 99% pee pad trained. (not just at home, but at the office and at the lake house) in facted when we were all sitting around the fire at the lakes, i took her xpen outside on the gravel (I put a plastic table cloth under it so she wouldnt eat rocks) and I put her toys and pee pad in there and she even was 100% in there. I have watched her like a hawk and did the crate method along with the pee pads and its been wonderful. She's rather pee on the pads, then outside, its working so I'm not changing...lol She will go in her crate anytime that I need her to cause I can't watch her all the time and never makes a peep. She still has the puppy biting a little but gets much better and stops when I tell her to. She loves loves loves people. She is such a joy and not timmed at all. She loves to cuddle after she is tired of playing or will just cuddle when I want her too. I can even sneek her into placed and she wont even bark...lol (ok so I bribe her with cherrios)

I can honestly say, this puppy stage has been really easy with her. (please pray it continues...lol) oh and she loves to bark while she is playing. I call her my little cushey face and my hubby ask me last night....so what exactly is a cushey face....and I laughed and said sweet little faces you want to squeeze and eat. He said you are ate up with Bella. lol
Attached Thumbnails
OK....I must brag on Bella-0721081223a1.jpg   OK....I must brag on Bella-0721081226a1.jpg   OK....I must brag on Bella-0721081552b1.jpg  
DENISE517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!