View Single Post
Old 09-04-2005, 11:52 AM   #10
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Karen ... Her recovery will take quite a while, as I understand it. Trish said that she went for her first walk on Friday! We are really excited to get to meet her! She sounds like such a little sweetheart. Trish also said that she had never been allowed to get on the sofa or bed and had to sleep in a crate at night. I cannot imagine sitting on the sofa or sleeping without Toto snuggled up to us!

Lily's Mom ... We aren't sure yet if we are ready to have two babies or that we would be able to adopt her by meeting the criteria. We have been seriously discussing getting another but we will have to know without a shadow of a doubt that we can make the same committment that we made to Toto. As far as providing for her, yes, she would have the absolute best there is but there are so many considerations ... not the least of which is Toto's reaction. We haven't had the opportunity to really socialize her with other animals due to her size. Everyone that we know who are animal lovers have large ones and she is just terrified of most of them! So for now, we will just take it one step at the time. I will keep you updated.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!