Thread: shampoo?
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2005, 11:41 AM   #8
ldenise
YT 2000 Club Member

I think it is important to mention that what ever shampoo you use on your yorkie has to be diluted. even tho the price is $10 it does last a long time. think about the price you pay for your own shampoo and the every day use. where as the shampoo you buy for your pet is only used (on an average, i would say) one a week. the price is no different or maybe even cheaper that your own shampoo. keeping this in mind, this is how i justify (to my husband) spending more per bottle of shampoo for my yorkies. It really is worth the price to make the coat easier to manage. not to mention the looks alone. I have tried many of the shampoos already and in all i am satisfied with the results of a lot of them. but like i said it is important to dilute. You not only get better results but you use less product also.
I have also heard good results from the mane and tail that have used it but I have not tried that one.Buckeye has a problem with matting so I have been searching for the best product dealing with that issue. I have just started using the cc brand and so far I am liking this one too. pretty tangle free so far just as with the bless the beast brand. but .... the bless the beast keeps the nice smell longer. this might have a little to do with the weather lately (pretty wet around here).
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!