View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 08:45 AM   #1
Erin
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Carriers for sale: Vera Bradley Java Blue, NY Dog, Snoozer...

Hey everyone! We are painting our house so I need to clear out some big items that are taking up too much space.

First I have a Vera Bradley Java Blue Pet Carrier. I bought this in December and I've used it several times since then. Sammy prefers an open carrier and this one is meant to be used closed up. It's pretty big - she is 6 lbs and there is room to spare. It has clear plastic on the inside if that's important to you. It's a very balanced carrier so it's easy to carry on your shoulder and in true VB style it has a whole zippered side pocket.

Here is the description from VB's site: Upgrade your pet’s travel experience with this First Class carrier! Fido or Fluffy will love the cozy interior, soft terry-covered pad and mesh windows. Easy double-zip top and side (with secure turn lock), laminated interior, zippered compartment (with pockets for treats and grooming essentials) and a collar clip. Includes a quilted ID tag. Holds pets up to 15 lbs. (Side note - I put Loki in there to try and he was NOT very comfy and he is 12 pounds. It's a big carrier but 15 pounds is pushing it.)

15¼" x 11¾" x 9" - 11" strap drop
verabradley.com - Vera Bradley - Java Blue

This is used, but all zippers work and it's in great shape and has the original ID tag. As far as I know these were limited edition and not made anymore. If you have questions please ask! I'm asking $80 including shipping (approx. $13 for USPS Parcel Post Ground w/ signature confirmation).

-------------------

Next I have a used New York Dog Hobo Carrier. It is black nylon (it's like the material backpacks are made out of), 16" x 8" x 12". It says up to 12 pounds - Loki is 12 pounds and he fits (I bought it for him) but barely. It's a longer carrier though so it does fit the bigger Yorkies, I'd say up to 10 pounds. It has mesh on the top and sides and zips open on top and it has a place for your dog to stick his head out (this also zips closed).

I paid $75 for this but it is used so I'm asking $30 including USPS Parcel Post Ground shipping. I'm including the fleece camo pad I made for the inside.

I'm just attaching 4 pics each for these. I have more and I can take more, just let me know.

--------------------

I also have some Barkaholics inventory that is taking up too much space - Purse style carriers and Pet Gear soft travel crates. If you PM me I will offer these discounted prices AND give you free USPS Parcel Post (Ground) Shipping. I have two black carriers, one red carrier and two of the Pet Gear blue soft crates.

Here is the link to both: Barkaholics Travel

Remember you MUST PM me for the free shipping and not order through the website.

Everything will be sold in order of PM! Thanks!

VB Pics:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6322.jpg (87.8 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6324.jpg (68.7 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6326.jpg (71.4 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6327.jpg (60.7 KB, 27 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!